Surface Roughness Testers
The newest addition to our state-of-the-art surface roughness testers profilometer, the SRG-4500 will instill the highest level of confidence in your production, shop floor or QC lab. Extended memory and output coupled with multiple useful functions the SRG-4500 surface roughness testers profilometer is clearly the new leader in ultra accurate surface profile testing.
These surface roughness testers profilometers are distinguished by a high level of accuracy, multiple parameters and simplicity of operation. Extremely sensitive and highly accurate readings from this Phase II surface roughness testers profilometers are offered via 15 popular surface roughness scales including Ra, Rq(Rms), Rt, Rz and Rmax.
The diamond stylus is hypersensitive and sophisticated enough to allow for a .001 (um) micron display resolution. The SRG-4500 surface roughness testers profilometer can utilize an easy interface to allow for changes of in/mm (uin/um), cutoff length, sampling length, parameters, level of test(stylus position), digital filters and more! Measurement results are displayed as large characters on the LCD screen for easy recognition.
Battery powered portability allows the SRG-4500 surface roughness testers profilometers to mobilize productivity throughout the shop.
• Measures flat, inside, outside diameters and sloping surfaces
• Measures grooves and recessions: wider than 0.16in (4mm)
• Roughness parameters: Ra, Rz, Ry, Rq, Rt, Rp, Rs, Rv, Rms(Rq), Rmax, Rm, R3z, Rsk, Rpc, Rmr.
• Roughness standards: ISO/DIN/JIS/ANSI
• Display resolutions: 0.01μm/+/-20 μm
• Measuring accuracy: ≤±10%
• Repeatability: Less than or equal to 6%
• Measuring range: Ra, Rq: 0.01-40μm
Rz,Ry,Rp,Rt,R3z, Rm: 0.02-160μm
Sm, S: 2-4000μm